Seggiano Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 250 ml
An incredible Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena that is thicker, sweeter and more aromatic than the Matured Balsamic, due to longer ageing in wooden barrels, where the vinegar naturally reduces. Colour, sweetness, density and a harmonious complexity of flavour distinguish this as an aged vinegar of authentic quality and provenance, hence its Four Leaf quality seal award.
An essential larder staple for food lovers, it's delicious as a condiment for dressings, roasted meats, marinades and even desserts. Try a few drops on a thin slice of good parmesan cheese or with creamy desserts.
- IGP aged balsamic vinegar of Modena made from organic grapes
- Aged Balsamic is thick, sweet and intense, due to longer ageing in wood
- Awarded the highest grade Four Leaf mark for excellence
- Genuine quality vinegar without the usual colouring or thickeners
- Free from the added sulphites – only naturally present antioxidants
We take care to ensure product information on our website is correct, however product ingredients, contents and recipes are occasionally changed which may affect allergen and nutrition information therefore you must always check product labels in person and not rely solely on the information presented on our website.
Same Day Delivery
Monday to Friday. Order by midday.